So, you would like to submit your donated art??
Fantastic! We are grateful that you have chosen to donate your personal artwork to The Arts of Courage Project. We kindly request that you include your personal story affiliated with your artwork below.
WHY DO I NEED TO SIGN A CONTRACT?
- Artists donating must sign and return the RELEASE FORM (which contains all terms and conditions for donating to ACP) in order to protect both parties: the Artist and The Arts of Courage Project. The Arts of Courage Project goal is to be a transparent and sincere entity.
- There are two check box options on the contract. The first is License, which allows full rights and usage by The Arts of Courage Project. The second box is Assignment, which also allows full rights and usage by The Arts of Courage Project as borrowed art. Please see release form for explicit details.
WHEN MAY I SUBMIT MY ART & HOW?
- In addition to the form above, please email email@example.com and include your signed and completed release form along with a digital image of the art (preferably a jpg, 5MB maximum). Please make sure to include its live dimensions and logistical needs on the release form.
- Once we know how we will be using your art (either as an auction piece, a feature in the book, or both), ACP will contact you via the email you provide us. We will request a high resolution digital image of the art at this time.
- We will arrange logistics for shipment accordingly.
We are very excited to see what is coming our way. And, again, we are grateful for your participation and support. Thank you!!